Enrolling in the PGP-UK is an online process. Individuals considering participation should closely review our enrolment process study guide and consent forms.
To qualify for enrolment, prospective participants must complete an online exam to demonstrate their comprehension of the risks and protocols associated with being a member of the PGP-UK.
As part of our mission to promote the creation of new Personal Genome Project groups, and to help potential participants understand the risks and protocols of participation, we publicly share documents associated with the Harvard PGP group.
1) Consent for Eligibility Screening (5 minutes)
2) Eligibility Questionnaire (10 minutes)
3) Entrance Exam (30-90 minutes)
4) Review of PGP Consent Form (30 minutes)
5) Consent to Participate (30-60 minutes)
6) Name Designated Proxies (5 minutes)
7) Trait Data (1 minute)
8) Identity Verification (1 minute)
9) Submit Enrolment Application (1 minute)
10) Submit Application Results (3-4 days)